Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

AntsDakota

Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:11 pm

And it is also my favorite, as I always post new topics here.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

Hunter36o

Re: Everything Else is the slowest subforum here

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 am

AntsDakota wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:11 pm
And it is also my favorite, as I always post new topics here.
Yeah that is very much clear. Every second topic was last replied by you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

antnest8

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:50 pm

I think the slowest sub forum here is heated debates. By a long shot.
Some of My Informative Sheets
https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19099
Includes :
  • Ant Care Sheets
    Queen Hunting
    How To Identify Ants
Goal is to become #2 poster on the forum

ClashOwenBash

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:26 am

There very heated
Ant-keeper going into his 4th year of loving ants!

Hunter36o

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 am

Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Research is important before during and even after you have established a colony. There is always time to learn and to listen to others experiences. Live by this and your ants will thrive. Fail to do so and your experience may be brief.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

Hunter36o wrote:
Sure you cannot just post a topic in there it's lock apparently. For me anyway. I think only admin can add topics to that one or only certain members.
Heated distributes is locked. When we as Admins or Mod's see a topic that we fill is considered "Heated" and needs to be moved there away form the rest of the topics we do so.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Hunter36o

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am

MadVampy wrote:
Hunter36o wrote:
Heated distributes is locked. When we as Admins or Mod's see a topic that we fill is considered "Heated" and needs to be moved there away form the rest of the topics we do so.
And if that is done can the people involved in the topic still reply or if it locked away from us all thus ending the topic although possibly unresolved?

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Hunter36o wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am
MadVampy wrote:
Hunter36o wrote:
And if that is done can the people involved in the topic still reply or if it locked away from us all thus ending the topic although possibly unresolved?
IF the topic in is that forum area users can reply to it. The only time you can not is if the topic itself has been locked.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: