New "All You Need" Starter Gear Packs available

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

New "All You Need" Starter Gear Packs available

Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 am

Greetings, Ant Lovers!

Big savings and big ant packages! 2016 so far has been a great year for ant keepers. We have released something special for those who may be new to ant keeping and/or may be purchasing several ant keeping items from our shop.

We now have two primary types of complete, “All You Need” starter kits to choose from depending on what formicarium type you prefer, i.e. the Omni Nest or the Hybrid Nest. They contain all the necessary gear needed for every exciting stage of ant keeping, starting from when you first catch a queen ant to the time they mature into a full, working ant colony. The best part is you save up to 9% with these gear packs. Check out our great “All You Need” Starter Kit Gear Packs at our shop now: http://www.AntsCanada.com/product-category/starter-kit/

Thanks for the support, Ant Lovers!
Ant Love Forever.

handro

Re: New "All You Need" Starter Gear Packs available

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey guys, could you please give me the dimension of this box when all is packaged (+ weight)? I need to find out re delivery options and they need dimensions + weight.

Thank you.

ooper01
Head Moderator

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:58 pm

handro wrote:Hey guys, could you please give me the dimension of this box when all is packaged (+ weight)? I need to find out re delivery options and they need dimensions + weight.
Hybrid - 12x12x8, 68 oz.
Omni - 9x9x5, 60 oz.

Please share your findings with us here...
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

handro

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:01 am

Thank you. Will they be packed in one box or two? Sorry, need to know exactly how many boxes and size.

ooper01
Head Moderator

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:47 am

handro wrote:Thank you. Will they be packed in one box or two? Sorry, need to know exactly how many boxes and size.
Well, we try to consolidate everything ordered into one box. So if you order one "All You Need" gear pack, it would all be in one box. If you ordered two of them, we would do our best to put them in one larger box, or if you ordered one but also ordered some additional gear, the box might be larger. Just go off of the sizes/weights I specified above and you should be good.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

handro

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Perfect, thank you! :-)