AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

PyroPyro

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 am

linky13 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:30 am
PyroPyro wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 pm
So, here's my entry for the flag contest, I've attempted to capture the nature of each colony with my flag designs and I'm quite proud of how they turned out, I would be very happy to hear anyone's comments and criticisms too.

First I have the Fire Nation. A ferocious colony such as this deserves a flag to intimidate those who see it, I've opted for a black and red theme centred around the threatening silhouette of a fire ant head.
Congrats your flag for the fire nation won by a landslide on the youtube poll. B took in 70%. I wonder if you can contact the Mike because I sure can't reach him.
Thanks, I had fun with this but no, I'm not sure how to contact Mike, all the winners were supposed to get an Omni-nest small, I think, but I'm not sure how we were supposed to claim it, I tried send a DM to his youtube account but I've got no response to that, I assume a channel that size would get a lot of DMs though so mine probably just got drowned out. Anyone else got a way to contact him?

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:17 pm

PyroPyro wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 am
linky13 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:30 am
PyroPyro wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 pm
So, here's my entry for the flag contest, I've attempted to capture the nature of each colony with my flag designs and I'm quite proud of how they turned out, I would be very happy to hear anyone's comments and criticisms too.

First I have the Fire Nation. A ferocious colony such as this deserves a flag to intimidate those who see it, I've opted for a black and red theme centred around the threatening silhouette of a fire ant head.
Congrats your flag for the fire nation won by a landslide on the youtube poll. B took in 70%. I wonder if you can contact the Mike because I sure can't reach him.
Thanks, I had fun with this but no, I'm not sure how to contact Mike, all the winners were supposed to get an Omni-nest small, I think, but I'm not sure how we were supposed to claim it, I tried send a DM to his youtube account but I've got no response to that, I assume a channel that size would get a lot of DMs though so mine probably just got drowned out. Anyone else got a way to contact him?

I have sent an email to AntsCanada Contact Us and also Mikey. Hopefully they should get back to you soon.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

AntsNewZealand

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 pm

73 pages of posts that's a ton! :D
Good work to all the winners :D