AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

muhilanirudh

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:50 am

DTDH
Last edited by muhilanirudh on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

muhilanirudh

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:56 am

THIS IS OTHER ENTRIES OF GOLDEN EMPIRE WHICH IS BETTER THE PREVIOUS

IT REPRESENTS 8 STARS = 8 QUEEN
LEAVES = SYMBIOSIS WITH OUT WORLD [PITCHER PLANT ALSO]
3 ANTS = MERGING OF 3 COLONIES

https://ibb.co/huSK4k

https://ibb.co/jqJW0Q

IF ANY CHANGES ARE NECESSARY CONTACT muhilanirudh@gmail.com

SORRY I COULD NOT ATTACH THE FILE DIRECTLY AND FOR REPEATED POSTING AS I DID NOT GIVE THE URL

SkittlesH

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 pm

After Looking at all these flags I don't think I have much of a chance but using my massively limited drawing ability I will proceed to present my flags for the North and South Crazy ants. Please don't judge as I have no drawing skill or a decent program to draw on so I'm going with what i've got and my creative brain.
This is for the south. I've created my own little story for the colony. the south is war like and kind of violent so their butts turned Red :lol: . Their Motto is Separate and stronger, Independant and Undefeated. Their motto is inspired by House Martell. The flag is very colour heavy. The red in a flag represents revolutionary war and communism. The black- aside from the fact the ants are black- represent heritage and nationality as well as times of chaos. the yellow and green (and the red) are the Pan- African colours. I chose these as no one is sure where this species came from but the ever present "They" suspect either Asia or the African continent. The star is another communist symbol and yellow represents justice. The Ninja dagger is because Mikey described them as ninjas and I thought they needed a weapon like the Martells.This takes large influence from Vietnam's and China's flags.

The North

again this flag is colour based The Green and yellow to show their heritage as a possibly African ants. the blue surrounds the Crazy ant as it represents a hope for unity and peace I also imagine this colony as more focused on protecting the true royal family and so the central crown is in the flag. The pink represents Feminism (cause come on they are mostly girls) the white red and blue Tri-colour is also a symbol of revolution and although contradicts the heavy love of monarchy (the Tri-colour often indicated anti- monarchy) I thought it adds another level to the flag and could be hatred towards the un true queens of the south. I'm not gonna make a Golden empire flag cause I've seen some that really deserve to win. Thanks and Ant-love- P.s after 5 years of trying to raise queens I've suddenly got two colonies so I'm feeling Ant- LUCK thanks :D :D :D

P.s hoping y'all can see the images if not please tell me how I can get them up using IMGUR I watched the one on photobucket and hoping i transferred i correctly to imgur

SkittlesH

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Finally my United Crazy ant Nation.

The red and blue is a reminder of the (hopefully) Scare we had when the colonies divided but also the inner circle represents and reminds 1. how violence and peace cant exist without each other and 2.how in the north south war Sisters from the same male and Queen would be fighting each other and wouldn't have even known they were sisters. The ant in the middle is the symbol I would hope to use as the Colonies emblem (Obvs hope a better more detailed ant is used just concerned about copyright). the purple is the colours of red and blue mixedImage

thanks

Kevin333415

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm

I present to you the flags, I created for the Fire Nation and the Golden Empire! I know the flags themselves are pretty simple, but I like the overall design of the flags. It's okay you don't choose my flags btw. Excited to see what the flags will be though :D

Kevin333415

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Kevin333415 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm
I present to you the flags, I created for the Fire Nation and the Golden Empire! I know the flags themselves are pretty simple, but I like the overall design of the flags. It's okay you don't choose my flags btw. Excited to see what the flags will be though :D EDIT: For some reason, it says the board attachment quota has been reached.
Last edited by Kevin333415 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kevin333415

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Kevin333415 wrote:
[quote=Kevin333415 post_id=25786 time=<a href="tel:1500576532">1500576532</a> user_id=8401]
I present to you the flags, I created for the Fire Nation and the Golden Empire! I know the flags themselves are pretty simple, but I like the overall design of the flags. It's okay you don't choose my flags btw. Excited to see what the flags will be though :D EDIT: For some reason, it says the board attachment quota has been reached. But here is the link to the Google+ collection I made with the flags. Red is Fire Nation and yellow is Golden Empire
Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Eo3iIE
[/quote

Kevin333415

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Kevin333415 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:55 pm
Kevin333415 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm
Kevin333415 wrote:
[quote=Kevin333415 post_id=25786 time=<a href="tel:1500576532">1500576532</a> user_id=8401]
I present to you the flags, I created for the Fire Nation and the Golden Empire! I know the flags themselves are pretty simple, but I like the overall design of the flags. It's okay you don't choose my flags btw. Excited to see what the flags will be though :D EDIT: For some reason, it says the board attachment quota has been reached. But here is the link to the Google+ collection I made with the flags. Red is Fire Nation and yellow is Golden Empire, Black is the Black Crazy Ants (The Chinese Letter means Nation because they're ruthless and have secured their place in the ant kingdom), and the Blue one is the Titans.
Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Eo3iIE
[/quote

slimshadytx

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Here's my flag design for Fire Nation!
Hope you enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/sAQNj

WubWaffles

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Thats the fire nation flag
thats the golden empire flag
thats the dark knights north flag
thats the dark knights south flag