AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

Codegrey5250

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 pm

OML SO I GUESS I DIDNT DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST 3 TIMES BUT HOPEFULLY THIS TRY WORKS

Thats for the South Dark Knights

Thats for the North Dark Knights

If there isn't a Civil War in the colony then I would like the South Dark Knights flag to be the flag for the whole colony.

Codegrey5250

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:21 pm

North Dark Knights

South Dark Knights

LunarisMoon

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:24 pm

This is a hand-drawn flag for The Golden Empire.
The colours I choose for this are gold, red and green which reflects the Yellow crazy ants well with the natural look.
I also featured the four queens in the centre as this is the main point in any ant colony and without her, the colony will fail and die so I drew the queens in the centre as a symbol of power. The other reason there are four queens is that shows that the queens can work together hence the linking of the antennae.

I wish everyone good luck and I also appreciate the comments as well as feedback

LunarisMoon

This is a hand-drawn flag for The Titans.
This colours I used are Gold, Green, and different tones of grey. I picked a steel-like appearance because I think it fits with the Carebara Diversa AKA the Asian Marauder ants.
The queen is in the centre of the flag as she is the centre of everything in a colony. Her crown may not be gold but she is still royalty but she still has a golden background behind her.
The emerald stones in the crown represent nature.The chains are about connection and the circle is about unity and everlasting.
I hope everyone is enjoying the competition and all the artwork so far have been amazing and wish you all luck.

Any comments are welcome.

LunarisMoon

DovaAnt

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello! I only made a flag for the golden empire ( and yes, I know it's not the best thing ever, but I wanted to participate.) So here it is!

https://gyazo.com/73dd28a5027b1d6054e037c35b379705

In regards to the wild ants, I say you get rid of them. It doesn't have to be awful or painful, but maybe relocate by lureing out the queen
(I think its lemon juice and some sort of Oil? idk, but they you pour it into the nest, and the irritated queen will look for a new home [Ithink...] At that point, capture the queen and dispose her far in a field away from your home, with a bunch of workers, so she can remake her colony safely without disturbing anyone.)

Codegrey5250

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:45 pm

IM REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE AND I KNOW I MADE LIKE 4 REPLIES ALREADY BUT I PROMISE THAT THIS LOGO WILL MAKE IT UP

BAM !!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

PyroPyro

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 pm

MamKota wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am
Here's the one i made for The Golden Empire. Maybe someone can make good digital version based on it.
I liked your flag design, Mamkota, I hope you like my digital version.

I suppose this would be a joint submission between myself and Mamkota for the Golden Empire.

SMAS12

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Ther it is my entry for the Titans!

I draw the marauder ant with pastel. The helmet is in titanium (titan :) )

flag version: (I really like this one)

Nyaonyrd

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 pm

TheBulletGunner wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 am
I made two versions of the flag for the Titans, I spent hours and did everything without taking images from google. I hope you like it!
I was inspired by Nyaonyrd

I think you forgot the images? I would really like to see what you did there. ^^

SMAS12

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 pm

MY ENTRIES RESUME:

Fire Nation (fire ants) I draw the ant with pastels and used Photoshop for the background:

Titans (maraude ants) Same technic, the helmet is made of TITANium :) :

Dark Knights South (black crazy ants) red because of the honey, the abdomen is pointing south. I draw the ant myself:

Dark Knights North, blue because not red, the abdomen is pointing north:

Hope you enjoy!

SomeInternetGuy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:32 pm

I tried to post here yesterday, but there was no Admin to approve my account (I'm new to the AC forum)
I only made flags for the Dark Nights so, here they are:
This one is for a united kingdom, with swords behind the shield meaning they can fight and protect, but not attack.
I actually made this one first for the North Dark Knights
And just modified the background for the South Dark Knights
It's like they won't want to change the original flag, as they come from a single government, but since they are fighting they will want to use their own version.

Also, at first I was making them more like Romans, but then I noticed that and changed the helmet/ant face shape, but I couldn't find anything to replace the leaves, as without them the flag feels just empty :(