AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

MamKota

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am

Here's the one i made for The Golden Empire. Maybe someone can make good digital version based on it.
I was inspired by flags from game called Metin2:
I like this concept, especially the stripes running on the top and the bottom of the flag. I hope someone will make a project based on them!
Have a nice day! ;)

RedHotAntz

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am

Fire Nation A

Fire Nation B

The Golden Empire A

The Golden Empire B

The Dark Knights North A

The Dark Knights North B

The Dark Knights South A

The Dark Knights South B

Titans A

Titans B

TheBulletGunner

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 am

I made two versions of the flag for the Titans, I spent hours and did everything without taking images from google. I hope you like it!
I was inspired by Nyaonyrd

darkmiseryTC

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:45 am

JaniceSCM wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 am
duskorange wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 am
JaniceSCM wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 am

Also, copyright.
Oh my gosh, I knew there was a reason I didn't like this one... :o :oops: How did I even... (also I figured since I'd seen the fire nation logo and the batman logo kicking around here that it wasn't really a matter of copy right since it is referencing the thing the symbol is from)... But yeah, I should delete this one...
There is just something about Nordic crosses with a circle on the point the two bars of the cross intersect that makes it appealing. Unfortunately the Nazis ruined it.
honestly if it was a different colour i wouldn't of noticed (also i play way to much HOI4 with the real world flag mod on)

PyroPyro

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 am

A lot of people still seem to be having trouble submitting visible pictures, just to let everyone know, the tutorial video is wrong, what you need to do is upload your picture to imgur and paste in the "BBCode" of your image.

the BBCode looks like this

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eyoZpQF.png[/img]
specifically the start and end is important, the url starts and ends with the 'img' tag and the url also has an "i." at the start after "http://" and before "imgur.com" also make sure that the url ends with .png or .jpg/.jpeg depending on the file type of the image.

This is what the end result of the above looks like:

Also don't use photobucket, it doesn't work.

Leviwosc

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 am

Minimalistic but powerful. The flame design is not unique, I know but the colour setting is different. I think that the orange red flame comes out better against a very light greyish background. This flag is of course for the Fire Nation.

Again minimalistic, but now with some symbolism. The yellow background represents the Golden Empire, the 5 crowns represent the five initial queens of the Golden Empire. It's a representation that the Golden Empire has several queens and that it's powerful. The number 5 is also an important number in Asian numerology and therefore has several meanings. One of these is the 5 classic elements one believed to form the universe: water, metal, fire, earth and wood. Elements which we can all find back in the Hacienda Del Dorado.

Catpaw84

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:58 am

Banner/Flag Drawing for the Fire nation, I know there are a lot of mistakes ,but at least I tried. (⌒▽⌒)☆

Codegrey5250

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:09 pm

The 2 flags are for the north and south dark nights.I don't know if you can see the files i put in but if you can i hope i see it in future uploads.

PyroPyro

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Leviwosc wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 am
http://i.imgur.com/84XZira.png
Minimalistic but powerful. The flame design is not unique, I know but the colour setting is different. I think that the orange red flame comes out better against a very light greyish background. This flag is of course for the Fire Nation.

http://i.imgur.com/juzbxzR.png
Again minimalistic, but now with some symbolism. The yellow background represents the Golden Empire, the 5 crowns represent the five initial queens of the Golden Empire. It's a representation that the Golden Empire has several queens and that it's powerful. The number 5 is also an important number in Asian numerology and therefore has several meanings. One of these is the 5 classic elements one believed to form the universe: water, metal, fire, earth and wood. Elements which we can all find back in the Hacienda Del Dorado.
I like your design for the golden empire, it's very clean. But I guess I may need to correct you here, the golden empire started with 2 queens, not 5, a 5 queen colony was added later on after the move to the new tank.

Codegrey5250

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Hold on,I don't know how to post visible pictures but now i do.Here are the 2 flags for both North and South Dark Knights Image

Thats for the South

Thats for the North