AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

Yoshimon081

Re: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 pm

My minor was too big. Here's the better version (Basically the minor looks better) Image

poldarth

Re: HELP IN UPLOADING THE IMAGES, MINE IS JUST SHOWING AS A BROKEN IMAGE ICON.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 pm

PyroPyro wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm
poldarth wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 pm
Upload your image to imgur.com (you'll need an account) and paste the BBcode of your image into your post on this forum.
That is actually what I did. But it's still not showing. :(
[/quote]

Are you sure you're using the 'BBcode' it should look like this \[img\]http://i.imgur.com/GVQkK5i.png\[/img\]

ignore the backslashes they're just there to stop it from showing the image
[/quote]

http://imgur.com/TK4qtbR - this is an example of the link that I'm using between the [img] is it the wrong link?

poldarth

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Here are my entries: Thank you to Pyropyro for teaching me on how to upload the images correctly!

PyroPyro

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:23 pm

darkmiseryTC wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:57 pm
all right here's my entries and since i'm an indecisive guy i made a few variants (read alternate colours).
You've got some good designs here mate but you really need to edit your post and upload lower resolution images, the size of your current set are all far too big, I mean internet browser crashing big. They don't need to be 18075 x 10875 pixels in size, it takes ages just to download this page because your post is so big in terms of file size, resize your images to fit in a 2000x1200 pixel size, then people will be able to load this page and see your entry. It'd be a shame if people couldn't see your post because your fire nation designs are pretty good, I can't say much about the rest of them because google chrome crashes before the rest of your images load.

AntGuy123

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm

When I scanned this, it looked horrible. It's better in person :D . There are 3 main parts to this flag, the eyes, the olive branch and the quote. The fire in the eyes represents strength and might. It also represents determination. Overall the eyes represent an unstoppable force, we better stay on their good side :D . The second part is the olive branch. This represents prosperity. Considering how big the colony is, I think this is true. The last part is the quote," Veni Vidi Vici". This is latin for," I came, I saw, I conqured". This applies to the Fire Nation in two ways. The first is that Solenopsis geminata is an invasive species, this means that they Came from elsewhere, Saw new land and Conqured the new land. The second way is the new Satellite nests/ AC outworlds. Every time they get a new outworld , they automatically go to conqure the new land. In my opnion, the quote fits the Fire Nation perfectly. I apolgize for my superlong explanation :) . If you guys have any feedback, feel free to tell me.

Thanks,
Volant

Martialis

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Martialis wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm
In my flag, the purple dot in the center represents the queen, surrounded by the castes of workers. The lines emanating from the diamond symbolize the growth and expansion of the colony. The main circle is a symbol of the jungles and rain forests of the Philippines; their native biome. The three brown circles are their lands: the three towers, which they call home. Finally, the writing (first in Japanese, then in an ancient form of Filipino writing) means "Eternal Life", signifying prosperity throughout their colony for hundreds of generations to come.
Reposting my designs along with another. I re-centered them and made another design without text. Instead, it has an Egyptian ankh replacing the text. They still are for the Titans.

Keeper of

Selliing:

darkmiseryTC

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 pm

PyroPyro wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:23 pm
darkmiseryTC wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:57 pm
all right here's my entries and since i'm an indecisive guy i made a few variants (read alternate colours).
You've got some good designs here mate but you really need to edit your post and upload lower resolution images, the size of your current set are all far too big, I mean internet browser crashing big. They don't need to be 18075 x 10875 pixels in size, it takes ages just to download this page because your post is so big in terms of file size, resize your images to fit in a 2000x1200 pixel size, then people will be able to load this page and see your entry. It'd be a shame if people couldn't see your post because your fire nation designs are pretty good, I can't say much about the rest of them because google chrome crashes before the rest of your images load.
i noticed after i posted them and am resizing the images now (although i can't find the edit button on my original post so could you point me to it thanks)

JaniceSCM

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 pm

TheDigitalHoodie wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:07 pm
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/Ju1TheDigitalHood[/youtube] 8-)
Okay, now here are my submissions for the Dark Knights' flag :Image The Northern Dark Knight's flag, check this link for more info:
http://djcraft789.deviantart.com/art/Northern-Dark-Knights-Flag-692784246
Image The Southern Dark Knight's flag, check this link for more info:
http://djcraft789.deviantart.com/art/Southern-Dark-Knights-Flag-692789156
Does Armoured Skeptic have copyright on the helmet?
Sevi avi a vivi asa

poldarth

IS IT JUST ME OR THE FORUM IS CRASHING?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 pm

:? :shock: :cry:

darkmiseryTC

Re: IS IT JUST ME OR THE FORUM IS CRASHING?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 pm

poldarth wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 pm
:? :shock: :cry:
that was probably me posting way to big images i'm trying to fix it now