The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

Horizontops

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Ant Love is being the God is the sky, the one who brings the food,the water etc. but still understands the power and treats his ants correctly and kindly as well as constantly checking on them and thinking about them #Antlove

JaredW

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Ant love is falling asleep looking at your ants

AntLOVE

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Ant love is when you see an ant and think "it is so cute" and you end up staring at it for hours. Everyone has it. They just have to discover it. :) :D

JgCooper12

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Ant love is spend a big part of my year searching for colonies in my garden and finally find them and everyday look at them. Then you find a youtube channel that have this amazing product that i've been saving money since february (sorry for the bad english, Brazilian here) and hoping for the dollar to go down to finally be able to buy it for christmas.
PS: I still feed the ant colony at my garden.
Hope you read this message, Mikey.
PS2: I love Sanggol, seriously, sometimes i want to hug him so bad you don't even know.
Tnks!

aidan0616

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Ant love is like loving being human; if you love the society of your ants, then that is like loving the society you live in....#AntLoveForever

aidan0616

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Ant love is like caring for thousands' of children...

speedmaster19

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Ant Love is the willingness to Care for the biggest chaos without hesitating. You decide to Care for one of the most hated guest on every Picknic and don't even dare to question your choice of Pets.

antkeeper8222

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Ant Love

Ant love is spending your time and caring for the creature you love most
Ant love is running and wandering about, hunting for wingless queens
Ant love is watching your colony grow, and giving it all it needs to flourish
Ant love is the intense excitement you feel after your first egg hatches
Ant love is the ability to say “cool!” to the creature everyone else squishes and says “eww!” to
Ant love is going through many hours worth of books and videos, learning something new
Ant love is designing a perfect formicarium for your ants
Ant love is sharing your excitement for keeping a colony with friends and family
Ant love is total commitment and dedication to your colony
Ant love is throwing out the old bottle of “Raid- Ant Killer”
Ant love is “accidentally" leaving food around the house for certain insects
Ant love is ant keeping

blackprizm

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Ant love is resisting the urge to disturb the queens on their own little test tubes.
Also, whenever we see an ant "Wow this is a Solenopsis geminata worker!" and letting the ant go on her way without disturbing it.

Acorns

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 pm

"Ant Love"
Is Mikey Bustos and all that he is, has, and will be doing for this great hobby!!