The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

lossanmu

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

Ant love is the is the patient in you.

LeoKnox06

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 am

Ant Love is when you constantly fail in raising a queen and yet you keep trying to raise and believe that she will suceed and in the end she succeeds indeed

LeoKnox06

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:37 am

Ant love is being patient for so long just for you to catch a queen

LeoKnox06

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 am

Ant Love is trying to experiment on which your ants will like to eat most

lavalord10101

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:23 am

I as a new ant keeper think that it is all about the adventure and the experience of watching a kingdom emerge from a single queen that is what I think ant love is

Sasqwash13

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 am

Click Link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3lSh1VbMk

This is a video I made and to me it is a great example of ant love! this tube]is one of the moments that you will remember on your deathbed (I will try not to go to deep :lol: ). This looked 3X better in real life and I highly recommend looking around after it rains for a sight like this. thanks for listening to me babble! ANT LOVE FOREVER!!! :D

Homelessya

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:08 am

Ant love is thinking that each of the ant has its own personality and you should not only care about the Queen, but also the workers too. :)

TheKingAnt

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 pm

What Is Ant Love?

Ant loves means to respect the privacy of your newly caught queens. It means to make sure your ants stay warm and fed and always have a fresh supply of water. And to remember to cyle your nests to keep them clean and make sure theyre garbarbage rooms dont become to dirty.
OR
You can just say its a male and queen that are deeply in love with eachother until the male dies and then its some romeo and juliet thing (i never seen that play but i know someone dies in the end)

Kansablankie

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Ant Love is sharing my strawberry milkshake.
dela.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.