The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:45 am

gerrylee wrote:Image

#Ant love
Question: is this an original photo of your ants?
Ant Love Forever.

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Re: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large | Deadline Aug 3rd, 2015!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 am

Ahhhhhhh!!! You guys are making this SO HARD FOR US! Haha! So many great entries. It's super difficult to choose just one.

Please stay tuned and remember you can keep sending entries throughout all of Monday, August 3rd until midnight when the contest closes.

Good luck guys and thank you guys for playing our "What Is Ant Love" ACAF contest.
Ant Love Forever.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 am

AntsCanada wrote:Ahhhhhhh!!! You guys are making this SO HARD FOR US! Haha! So many great entries. It's super difficult to choose just one.

Please stay tuned and remember you can keep sending entries throughout all of Monday, August 3rd until midnight when the contest closes.

Good luck guys and thank you guys for playing our "What Is Ant Love" ACAF contest.
I have to agree 110% with Mikey! Man I've read all the post's so far and there are so many Great ones there.

After reading them I don't feel so funny telling my Boss on the phone "Wait I think I see some thing!" and only to return to the phone conversation to hear him say say "Let me guess you saw another Queen? Did you get her?" Yea I got a cool boss!

For sure Feeling the Ant Love here!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:26 am

To be a successful antlover you have to start catching a queen and keep her and not to disturbed her to lay eggs and hatch them to be successful #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 am

Being an ant keeper is a big responsible because you have to take care of them and love them too #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 am

For me ant love is when you really love your colony then the queen dies and the whole colony die too your gonna feel bad, sick, sad. #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:32 am

Ant love is that you have to provide them a nice habitat to house for them and you have to learn what they're need to grow your colony #Antlove

joshG01

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:33 am

Ant love is that whatever happens like you get bite or stung by the colony that your keeping you're not gonna stop taking care of them because you love them already #Antlove

samski

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Ant Love is to see somebody about to step on a Queen you have not seen before, and lose your mind

cookiemonster

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Ant love is collecting a queen at a public place and being so careful to not hurt her that you Need a Little longer for collecting and crawl beside her. you look like an idiot, but don't care about all the People that stare at you