Chat box removed?

Temporary placeholder

Moderators: ooper01, Trusted User

kjack1111

Chat box removed?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Hey, i was a user back in 2013, and i was on the chat box alot.
I cant tell if it was removed or somthing else, because i can no longer seem to find it.

If this is in the wrong board, im sorry, i dont know where to post this :?

Also, there is a apparent lack of ants here in my location, im moving soon too, so i might find some ant colonys.
When i do, does anyone know how to lure out a queen ant? Just wana look at one, so if anyone can explain what happened to the chat box and how to lure out a ant queen, that would be great!

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Chat box removed?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:02 pm

This is a new forum that was started about 2 1/2 months ago. There is no chat box with this forum.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

kjack1111

Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:31 pm

MadVampy wrote:This is a new forum that was started about 2 1/2 months ago. There is no chat box with this forum.
I wastalking about the one on the main site, not the fourm, haha. should have pointed that out.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:05 pm

kjack1111 wrote:
MadVampy wrote:This is a new forum that was started about 2 1/2 months ago. There is no chat box with this forum.
I wastalking about the one on the main site, not the fourm, haha. should have pointed that out.
It's all good. Things are being restructured and I convinced Mikey to open this forum so we "Ant Lovers" would have a common place to converse at. Live chat box....... Hmmm Might be an option. I know the Main site is being revamped <---- No pun intended, and so is the store site. Good things are happening all around the AntsCanada world!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

kjack1111

Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:06 pm

MadVampy wrote:
kjack1111 wrote:
It's all good. Things are being restructured and I convinced Mikey to open this forum so we "Ant Lovers" would have a common place to converse at. Live chat box....... Hmmm Might be an option. I know the Main site is being revamped <---- No pun intended, and so is the store site. Good things are happening all around the AntsCanada world!
I see, haha, alot of things can happen in 3 years.

Let me bring you up to speed with the live chatbox thing.
When i was on the site back in 2013, there was a live chatbox feature i was on alot.
SO yeah, there it was. If you could bring the chatbox back, you would have my full gratitude. Not like im forcing you, no that would be stupid. im just suggesting.