I'm not getting a response.

Temporary placeholder

Moderators: ooper01, Trusted User

cashungens

I'm not getting a response.

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 am

A week ago I purchased some items from your online store. I checked the fastest shipping method, 2 business days, but I still haven't received anything. I only received a message containing the receipt. I haven't received an e-mail saying that my order has been sent, or an e-mail that states the time of delivery. I know I should receive an e-mail that gives me the estimated time of delivery, since I chose the shipping option via DHL. I have already asked about this via the "contact" page on your website, but it has now been 24 hours since I sent that, and I still haven't had a response. A week ago I asked another question via the "contact" page, but I also haven't received a response on that either.

So now I am asking you: When will I get a response? And when will my order be shipped? I paid 61 dollars for the 2 business days shipping, as my ants are in need of a new space, but I have no information on what is going on.

(Both times I used the "contact" page, I received an e-mail saying that my
inquiry has been received, but I got no response.)

Hawkeye

Re: I'm not getting a response.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:46 am

cashungens wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 am
A week ago I purchased some items from your online store. I checked the fastest shipping method, 2 business days, but I still haven't received anything. I only received a message containing the receipt. I haven't received an e-mail saying that my order has been sent, or an e-mail that states the time of delivery. I know I should receive an e-mail that gives me the estimated time of delivery, since I chose the shipping option via DHL. I have already asked about this via the "contact" page on your website, but it has now been 24 hours since I sent that, and I still haven't had a response. A week ago I asked another question via the "contact" page, but I also haven't received a response on that either.

So now I am asking you: When will I get a response? And when will my order be shipped? I paid 61 dollars for the 2 business days shipping, as my ants are in need of a new space, but I have no information on what is going on.

(Both times I used the "contact" page, I received an e-mail saying that my
inquiry has been received, but I got no response.)
Hi there!

I am just a forum member, I don't work for AC, but I might be able to answer your question. When I ordered my Large Camponotus Hybrid Nest, it took a couple of days before it even got send out. I guess they mostly manufacture to order and they are possibly suffering from a backlog due to fewer staff being able to work (Corona). I got a notifiction when my nest was offered to the carrier.
Needless to say this doesn't excuse them not getting back to you in a timely fashion, but it might put your mind at ease.

SophiaDJames

Re: I'm not getting a response.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:56 pm

I agree, i am also a member of ac, being some patience your order must be get you soon when i was ordered from https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=667&p=74166#p74166 online store for my ants new home it's get some couple of time due to covid-19 but they have giving me discount for that so no problem being patience.