About the "gan" project

Main Forum Topics,Forum news, updates, announcements, Forum Rules, Questions, Support, and Suggestions.
Murrumbateboy44

About the "gan" project

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 am

So I'm not sure about the "gan" project that you guys have on your website and this is what I think it is, it's basically a place you can sell your spare queen ants without having to need a permit to sell it and you sell them to people near you who want queen ants and they pay you for the queen so you don't need to set up a website selling them or need any licences. If you reply tell me if I'm right or wrong about it and if I'm wrong please explain.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: About the "gan" project

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 pm

Murrumbateboy44 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 am
So I'm not sure about the "gan" project that you guys have on your website and this is what I think it is, it's basically a place you can sell your spare queen ants without having to need a permit to sell it and you sell them to people near you who want queen ants and they pay you for the queen so you don't need to set up a website selling them or need any licences. If you reply tell me if I'm right or wrong about it and if I'm wrong please explain.
If you read the GAN project page I think it is self explanatory.

AntsCanada GAN Project website page ---> https://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

Murrumbateboy44

Re: About the "gan" project

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 am

ok thanks