Welcoming all new members!

Main Forum Topics,Forum news, updates, announcements, Forum Rules, Questions, Support, and Suggestions.
antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Welcoming all new members!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:35 am

Hello Everyone here at ACAF!

My how this forum grown so quickly into one of the largest online ant communities! So great to see 'Ant Love' so alive in one place. Thank you everyone for joining and welcome to the AC Forum family.

I would like to apologize in advance for being MIA in these forums over the past few months as I have super busy handling AntsCanada in other areas. But make yourselves at home everyone, as this place is a huge resource for ant keepers. Please don't be afraid to engage and participate in threads, share your ant joys/photos/videos/goodies, and read about ants to your heart's desire!

If any of you ever need to get a hold of me personally you can email us at contact-us@AntsCanada.com and I will get back to you within 2-3 days. Otherwise, there are a tonne of very knowledgeable and experienced ant keepers here who can help if you need anything. Thanks, everyone!

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

AntsLuxembourg

Re: Welcoming all new members!

Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:10 am

I would like to also welcome everyone who has joined this forum since. ;)
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.