Want a young ant colony! Northeastern Pa USA

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Billytheblocker

Want a young ant colony! Northeastern Pa USA

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I live in Tobyhanna, PA USA. I am interested in getting a young colony of ants. I am willing to pay.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Want a young ant colony! Northeastern Pa USA

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Billytheblocker wrote:I live in Tobyhanna, PA USA. I am interested in getting a young colony of ants. I am willing to pay.
Welcome to the AntsCanada Ants Forum Billy. If your interested in finding a Queen and colony then I'll point you at the right place! The AntsCanada Website for the GAN (Global Ant Project) project where you can see if there is a GAN Farmer in you state and if so make contact with Him or Her about getting a Queen and colony. That's how it's done here.

http://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/

We don't sell ants or condone the sell of ants in the AntsCanada Ants Forums, There are many reasons for this. Please take a minite and read the first posting from Mikey about the GAN Project to get an idea about it. ----> http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10

Thanks and again Welcome to ACAF!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

AntsRule

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:01 am

If I catch enough queens this year I will probably become a GAN Farmer. I live in Chester County PA so if you still want a colony around the end of the summer I might have some for sale.
With all the things ants can do, you wonder, who rules the planet :?

Keeper of:
Camponotus Pennsylvanicus
Pheidole sp.

MCWren

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:50 am

Tobyhanna? That's VERY close to my sleep away camp! Only a few miles I think. Do you get a lot of good ants there? I plan on collecting some queens this summer, there are a lot of woods at my camp.