Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
DarthNoodles
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 am
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41109Post DarthNoodles
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi, fellow ant lovers! I live here in Jedfah, Saudi Arabia andhave been looking for queen ants or colonies but haven’t bern successful at catching one of finding at the GAN Project.

If there is anyone here in the kingdom willing to please, please leave me a message or reply here.

Thank you!

AntsIkhlef
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41112Post AntsIkhlef
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:42 pm

DarthNoodles wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 pm
Hi, fellow ant lovers! I live here in Jedfah, Saudi Arabia andhave been looking for queen ants or colonies but haven’t bern successful at catching one of finding at the GAN Project.

If there is anyone here in the kingdom willing to please, please leave me a message or reply here.

Thank you!
I am Swedish but here is a list!

http://www.antwiki.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia

I recommend Pheidole or Solenopsis (Fire Ants)
Beginner here!
I am new to this and I have just founded my first colony! :geek:

Keeper of:

1x Formica sp.
2x Lasius niger
1x Lasius sp./i]

🐜❤️4ever

DarthNoodles
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 am
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41170Post DarthNoodles
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 am

Yup! I’ve came across that link thougj I have yet to catch one. I’m also looking forward to having Pheidole more than anythinh but whichever comes is greatly appreciated.

AntsIkhlef
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41175Post AntsIkhlef
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:19 am

DarthNoodles wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 am
Yup! I’ve came across that link thougj I have yet to catch one. I’m also looking forward to having Pheidole more than anythinh but whichever comes is greatly appreciated.
Oh here in the mediteranian (my second Home) there are too much Pheidole!
Beginner here!
I am new to this and I have just founded my first colony! :geek:

Keeper of:

1x Formica sp.
2x Lasius niger
1x Lasius sp./i]

🐜❤️4ever

DarthNoodles
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 am
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41176Post DarthNoodles
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:25 am

AntsIkhlef wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:19 am
DarthNoodles wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 am
Yup! I’ve came across that link thougj I have yet to catch one. I’m also looking forward to having Pheidole more than anythinh but whichever comes is greatly appreciated.
Oh here in the mediteranian (my second Home) there are too much Pheidole!
send me some, please :D

AntsIkhlef
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41179Post AntsIkhlef
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am

DarthNoodles wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:25 am
AntsIkhlef wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:19 am
DarthNoodles wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 am
Yup! I’ve came across that link thougj I have yet to catch one. I’m also looking forward to having Pheidole more than anythinh but whichever comes is greatly appreciated.
Oh here in the mediteranian (my second Home) there are too much Pheidole!
send me some, please :D
Sorry against the rules!
Plus i had to release them but woaahhh they had nuptial flight a week ago and I counted them up in to the hundreds in 1 night!
Beginner here!
I am new to this and I have just founded my first colony! :geek:

Keeper of:

1x Formica sp.
2x Lasius niger
1x Lasius sp./i]

🐜❤️4ever

DarthNoodles
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 am
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41180Post DarthNoodles
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:30 am

AntsIkhlef wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am
Sorry against the rules!
Plus i had to release them but woaahhh they had nuptial flight a week ago and I counted them up in to the hundreds in 1 night!
I know, just kidding :)

AntsIkhlef
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Looking for Queen/Colony here in Saudi Arabia

Post: # 41181Post AntsIkhlef
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 am

DarthNoodles wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:30 am
AntsIkhlef wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am
Sorry against the rules!
Plus i had to release them but woaahhh they had nuptial flight a week ago and I counted them up in to the hundreds in 1 night!
I know, just kidding :)
Right. Me being serious again. :D
Beginner here!
I am new to this and I have just founded my first colony! :geek:

Keeper of:

1x Formica sp.
2x Lasius niger
1x Lasius sp./i]

🐜❤️4ever

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest