Looking to Buy Queens Murfreesboro TN

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

supperman747

Looking to Buy Queens Murfreesboro TN

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I am new to the hobby of ant keeping however I have caught two queens so far I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping that they are fertile. But I would be interested in purchasing a queen and a small brood from a farmer in the local area. Just as a back up plan in case the other two don't pan out well.

FaranAli

Re: Looking to Buy Queens Murfreesboro TN

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:14 am

Where is the question...XD. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeper of Pheidole Pallidula with about 15-20 workers and bunch of brood 8-) 8-) 8-) ...(2 Queen)

supperman747

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Preferably a farmer close by but I'm located in Murfreesboro I'd be willing to drive tops at least an hour to pickup a queen. I do know the laws with purchasing ant queens from out of state however...

xTNxANTMANx

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:59 am

supperman747 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm
Preferably a farmer close by but I'm located in Murfreesboro I'd be willing to drive tops at least an hour to pickup a queen. I do know the laws with purchasing ant queens from out of state however...
Hey superman747, im like 2 hrs from Nashville. I live in Benton County in TN. We have a group of TN antkeepers that use an app called Slack. If you would like to join us, download the app and shoot me your email. We have numerous people that either live in or very close to Nashville that im sure could help you. I would but my car is down atm...look forward to hearing from ya bro
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Formica pallidefulva x2
Formica subsericea x4
Lasius sp
Tetramorium immigrans x2
Dorymyrmex bureni

Founding:
Formica pallidefulva
Unknown sp x2