How do you contact GAN Farmers

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Webhead

How do you contact GAN Farmers

Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 am

I got sent a list by AntsCanada of GAN Farmers near me, but they didn't really tell me how, and when I asked them how, of course like EVERY website's support team... they didn't give me a straight answer. Sooo, I don't know what to do. (Also if I wasn't supposed to write here I'm sorry, I'm new so idk what I'm doing)

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: How do you contact GAN Farmers

Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Webhead wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 am
I got sent a list by AntsCanada of GAN Farmers near me, but they didn't really tell me how, and when I asked them how, of course like EVERY website's support team... they didn't give me a straight answer. Sooo, I don't know what to do. (Also if I wasn't supposed to write here I'm sorry, I'm new so idk what I'm doing)
You have to fill out the form at the AntsCanada GAN website (https://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/) and from that list pick the GAM farmer you wish to buy from. Send an email vat the contact site and in the "message" section ask them to have the AC GAN department contact you. http://www.AntsCanada.com/contact/

"Here is what to do to buy ants through the GAN Project:

Check the Available Ant Species Listing by GAN Farmer Location (below) to see if we have a GAN Farmer in your City/State/Province. If you do not see a GAN Farmer near your location of residence, keep checking back regularly because new GAN Farmers will be recruited over time.
Fill out the “BUY ANTS NOW” form on this page, indicating specifically which ants you would like to buy and from what GAN Farmer (NOTE: You can only buy ants from GAN Farmers in your country/region. If you’re in US/Canada/Australia, you can only buy ants from GAN Farmers in your State or Province due to laws).
Read the GAN Host agreement and click the box to agree to the terms.
Tell us exactly which queen ant colony/colonies you wish to adopt.
We will send you the contact details of the GAN Farmer so you can arrange for a convenient time and location in a public place to meet for pick up the colony and payment. Note: the GAN Farmer may request for either *** SPAM *** payment or cash/check in person.
Meet with the GAN Farmer in person (show government issued ID if prompted, e.g. driver’s license), pay for the queen ant colony and pick up your new ants.
For questions relating to the GAN Project email us or post your inquiries in our forum.
"
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: