Looking for a Queen in Kentucky

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Kristy

Looking for a Queen in Kentucky

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am

I'm having a very hard time finding a Queen. Hoping someone near Louisville KY can help me. ----------------------

AntsDakota

Re: Looking for a Queen in Kentucky

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Kristy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am
I'm having a very hard time finding a Queen. Hoping someone near Louisville KY can help me. ----------------------
If you are having trouble finding queens yourself, you could buy them from a local GAN (Global Ant Nursery) farmer (person who sells queens). Go to AntsCanada.com and click on the Queen Ants For Sale tab. Then scroll down to filter by country and obviously type in or click on United States. It shows that Kentucky has three GAN farmers, one of which is in Louisville. He apparently is currently selling Camponotus pennsylvanicus and Monomorium minimum.
"God made every kind of wild beasts and every kind of livestock and every kind of creeping things;" (including ants) "and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

Powelltowel

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm

I looked at the GAN but it doesn't link me to the website nor does it have an email for the seller in am In Kentucky as well and I am looking for a queen ant for sale. I want to start my ant family. But I cant find anyone to buy from. Please help of anyone in Kentucky can help me please.

LaSiUsNiGeR
Location: Delft, zuid Holland, Netherlands, Europe, earth, solar system

Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:50 am

link you to a website? what do you mean you just need to fill in the thing at the side and wait. then you wil get an email
new to ant keeping
keeper of:
a cat(mile the 2nd say as: mí lè)
a lasius niger colony( the garden gradians )
youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWES89VR55rKS3tElXYMsfg

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Powelltowel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm
I looked at the GAN but it doesn't link me to the website nor does it have an email for the seller in am In Kentucky as well and I am looking for a queen ant for sale. I want to start my ant family. But I cant find anyone to buy from. Please help of anyone in Kentucky can help me please.
Go to the AntsCanada GAN webpage and look to the right, BUY ANTS NOW. Fill out the form, Please read the entire page, it explains everything you need to know and do. Pretty simple.

AntsCanada GAN webpage ----> https://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted: