I halve a question

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

ZbsAntNation

I halve a question

Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:08 pm

So I am waiting for spring so I can start as Manny colonies as I can but I was wondering how much does a well started colony go for.

ZbsAntNation

Re: I halve a question

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Omg thats awesome I just wanted to know thank u im thinking if I can find a lot of queens this summer I could raise them to say 25-50 workers depending on species and a nice pile of babies and sell them to help with making my own set ups and such and does anybody know a good ant spices in Pennsylvania that goes for good price so I can seek them out I wanted to attempt citronella ants so I could keep a colony butt there hard to start cause obvious reasons I was think what if I could offer them after they took over a host colony and help the people I would sell them too with a simple set up that would allow root aphids to do well so the colony does well also hoping to start a bunch of carpenter ants for a year or so then sell the I halve a big nest out side my house along with another off in the woods that ive seen the alates and I halve a lot of pavement ants all over the place and I've seen queens before so hopefully I do well come spring #AntLoveForever

Nylanderiavividula

Re: I halve a question

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 am

I never saw the halved question... :?