Arizona GAN Farmer (Apache Junction)

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Xanuri

Arizona GAN Farmer (Apache Junction)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi everyone (esp. my fellow Zonies)

Just want you all to know that I am going to try being a GAN for Arizona starting this year!

I live in Apache Junction, which is just east of Phoenix near Superstition Mountains. I imagine once we get through winter the first Queens I will have access to will be Solenopsis Invicta. I am already getting supplies ordered and ready to go for Queen Collection. I will of course be looking out for other species and may even include termites.

I will keep everyone posted, for now we are having a cold winter for us and most everything is just trying to stay warm!

If you are here in AZ and you have a wish list please by all means post it here and I will see what I can do for you this coming spring/summer. This will also help me know what the demand for queens are here and help me prepare!

djmadmax8

Re: Arizona GAN Farmer (Apache Junction)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:03 am

Hey I might be interested in buying some queens on you message me if possible.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:40 am

djmadmax8 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:03 am
Hey I might be interested in buying some queens on you message me if possible.
Please do not ask about buying ants on the forums. I understand he stated he might become a GAN farmer and if he does you need to watch the GAN farmers for your area on the GAN site. https://www.AntsCanada.com/queen-ants-for-sale/

Thanks,
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

MichaelJones

Tue May 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey, I'm in the Tempe area! I would be interested in any queen ants that you find! All I would be required is that proof she is mated before selling her. Also, I would be interested in carpenter, pavement ants, or fire ants. If you find any of those, please let me know. Do you know what kind of price ranges you would be putting them at?