Gan farmers near Belleview, FL?

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

FaithQAC

Gan farmers near Belleview, FL?

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi i've been wanting ants for almost 4 and a half years now and ive looked into purchasing but its illegal to ship over US state borders so i was wondering if there were any any farmers in Belleview/Ocala FL who can sell them to me as little price as possible? im looking for Lasisus flavus preferrably (but id take any species) with a queen and between 10-25 workers. and also any tips on homemade formacariums? :D thanks again!

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: Gan farmers near Belleview, FL?

Wed May 04, 2022 7:27 am

FaithQAC wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm
Hi i've been wanting ants for almost 4 and a half years now and ive looked into purchasing but its illegal to ship over US state borders so i was wondering if there were any any farmers in Belleview/Ocala FL who can sell them to me as little price as possible? im looking for Lasisus flavus preferrably (but id take any species) with a queen and between 10-25 workers. and also any tips on homemade formacariums? :D thanks again!
We don’t have Lasius flavus here… we have Lasius neoniger, and it’s illegal to ship ants if the seller doesn’t have a permit. Most GAN farmers in fl are inactive, so try to catching Lasius neoniger in august
When you accidentally reply to yourself…