I want to apply to GAN, Center of Mississauga

Learn how to obtain ant colonies for your formicariums or sell your ant colonies locally in a legal and ecologically-friendly manner through the GAN Project.

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
oniraigeki
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:37 pm
Location: Mississauga

I want to apply to GAN, Center of Mississauga

Post: # 96504Post oniraigeki
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:47 pm

Hello everyone, I am new and want to apply to the GAN project, I have some queens available, at the first time Just want to change for another species, but someone told me that we cant trade, just only sale.

Please let me know about this subject.

My best regards!!!

SolenopsisKeeper
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:41 am
Location: United States, Florida

Re: I want to apply to GAN, Center of Mississauga

Post: # 97377Post SolenopsisKeeper
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:25 am

oniraigeki wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:47 pm
Hello everyone, I am new and want to apply to the GAN project, I have some queens available, at the first time Just want to change for another species, but someone told me that we cant trade, just only sale.

Please let me know about this subject.

My best regards!!!
Please fill out the form on the GAN project page. Best of luck! :)
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

oniraigeki
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:37 pm
Location: Mississauga

Re: I want to apply to GAN, Center of Mississauga

Post: # 97408Post oniraigeki
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:42 pm

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:25 am
oniraigeki wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:47 pm
Hello everyone, I am new and want to apply to the GAN project, I have some queens available, at the first time Just want to change for another species, but someone told me that we cant trade, just only sale.

Please let me know about this subject.

My best regards!!!
Please fill out the form on the GAN project page. Best of luck! :)
thanks, I am part of the GAN Farm family!!!

SolenopsisKeeper
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:41 am
Location: United States, Florida

Re: I want to apply to GAN, Center of Mississauga

Post: # 97416Post SolenopsisKeeper
Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:50 pm

oniraigeki wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:42 pm
SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:25 am
oniraigeki wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:47 pm
Hello everyone, I am new and want to apply to the GAN project, I have some queens available, at the first time Just want to change for another species, but someone told me that we cant trade, just only sale.

Please let me know about this subject.

My best regards!!!
Please fill out the form on the GAN project page. Best of luck! :)
thanks, I am part of the GAN Farm family!!!
Nice!
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest