F. sanguinea Journal

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

KoreanAntKeeper

F. sanguinea Journal

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am

I caught 10 new queens on the first days of August ang got them host pupae this weekend(2 specimen) and yesterday (3 specimen) I gave 2 away in exchange for F. japonica(Host) pupae and 3 died or escaped. RIP they all opened their pupae and have workers ranging from 3-11 workers. They haven’t layed eggs yet and I’ll check on them every day without opening the red cellophane and once a week opening the cellophane. I hope that at least one colony will get F. sanguinea workers. PS. I don’t know the rules that well. Please be mindful of that.

SolenopsisKeeper

Re: F. sanguinea Journal

Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:37 pm

KoreanAntKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am
I caught 10 new queens on the first days of August ang got them host pupae this weekend(2 specimen) and yesterday (3 specimen) I gave 2 away in exchange for F. japonica(Host) pupae and 3 died or escaped. RIP they all opened their pupae and have workers ranging from 3-11 workers. They haven’t layed eggs yet and I’ll check on them every day without opening the red cellophane and once a week opening the cellophane. I hope that at least one colony will get F. sanguinea workers. PS. I don’t know the rules that well. Please be mindful of that.
Update?
When you accidentally reply to yourself…