My queen ant journal

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

Antloverhuman

Re: My queen ant journal

Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:27 pm

420th post
8-)

Technically 421st if you count the first post because it isn't classified as a reply to a post
But funny number so ha ha
Ants I have-
camponotus compressus colony- the shadow warriors.
Pls just let me have a tetramorium colony

SolenopsisKeeper

Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:27 am

Antloverhuman wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:27 pm
420th post
8-)

Technically 421st if you count the first post because it isn't classified as a reply to a post
But funny number so ha ha
This journal is literally 4.3% of all my posts lol. Quite a bit when you consider it. Looking forward to an update btw!
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

Antloverhuman

Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:48 am

5 December 2022
They are hibernating, i watered their nest as i saw them slowly move towards the exit of the nest which they do when there is little humidity.
Also this is completely unrelated to the forum but i did cheat on my french exam with little cheat sheets for the first time 8-) (this is the start of my villain arc)
Ants I have-

antperson24

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Antloverhuman wrote:
5 December 2022
They are hibernating, i watered their nest as i saw them slowly move towards the exit of the nest which they do when there is little humidity.
Also this is completely unrelated to the forum but i did cheat on my french exam with little cheat sheets for the first time 8-) (this is the start of my villain arc)
How is that 8-)????
You will never learn anything if you cheat...
Why keep ants that aren't found in your yard?
There are so many fascinating ants right where you live!
I disagree with the keeping/buying of ants that aren't in your area.

Join Ants, Plants, and Myrmecology: https://discord.gg/BeQuNf8yTN

Antloverhuman

Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:34 am

12 December 2022
I realised that my ants really like hanging on the walls. I have made their next nest already but the next next mest maybe i will make taller walls or a vertical nest.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pNSFNphfbtYiSvjc7
Holy crap this moth is one of the most beautiful with transparent wings and brown outline. The other fuzzy moth is still more beautiful tho
Ants I have-

Antloverhuman

Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 am

antperson24 wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:
5 December 2022
How is that 8-)????
Ok to give you more of an idea, in french exams, we have four sections: unseen passage, writing, grammer and culture & civilization. The only thing you learn is just the grammar part. The passage we just find the same word in the question and write the whole sentence it is in. In writing, we get letter and message. Ofcourse we just remember the whole different letters and write them(there are 5-6 letters and only 1 comes) and our teacher didn't teach us message writing. So i did only cheat in the writing part. Culture and civilization part is just little knowledge about how france works and we also have to remember it. I know this doesn't justify my cheating but if the school isn't fair, why does it expect us to be?
Ants I have-

antperson24

Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 pm

Antloverhuman wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:34 am
12 December 2022
I realised that my ants really like hanging on the walls. I have made their next nest already but the next next mest maybe i will make taller walls or a vertical nest.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pNSFNphfbtYiSvjc7
Holy crap this moth is one of the most beautiful with transparent wings and brown outline. The other fuzzy moth is still more beautiful tho
My T. immigrans colony likes hanging on walls too (to the best of their ability).
That moth is really pretty!

SolenopsisKeeper

Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:00 pm

Antloverhuman wrote:
antperson24 wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:
5 December 2022
How is that 8-)????
Ok to give you more of an idea, in french exams, we have four sections: unseen passage, writing, grammer and culture & civilization. The only thing you learn is just the grammar part. The passage we just find the same word in the question and write the whole sentence it is in. In writing, we get letter and message. Ofcourse we just remember the whole different letters and write them(there are 5-6 letters and only 1 comes) and our teacher didn't teach us message writing. So i did only cheat in the writing part. Culture and civilization part is just little knowledge about how france works and we also have to remember it. I know this doesn't justify my cheating but if the school isn't fair, why does it expect us to be?
Average kid in ur country: i cheat when necessary

Average american: i no studie an fined wayes to chete if givn da chanse

Lol some americans do study, but a considerable portion could care less
When you accidentally reply to yourself…

antperson24

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:54 am

SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:
antperson24 wrote:

How is that 8-)????

I study and don't cheat. I am learning Latin (by my own will) and I really like it!

Antloverhuman

Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:43 am

antperson24 wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:54 am
SolenopsisKeeper wrote:
Antloverhuman wrote:

I study and don't cheat. I am learning Latin (by my own will) and I really like it!
Do you learn it in school or just in your free time for fun!
Ants I have-