Forelius Clan

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

antnest8

Re: Forelius Clan

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:53 pm

So sorry about your ants.

JustABitAntsy

Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:54 pm

ArizonanAnts wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:32 pm
Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I hope you are all having a great 2020. Tell me how your guy's colonies are doing.

My forelius colony had a very bad start to 2020. 5 of my 10 ants died and I think the cause of it is a poisoned cricket. My dorymyrmex colony is doing horrible. Of the 2 nanitics both died :cry:. The queen looks like she gonna die soon also. Hopefully, your ants are doing better than mine are.

-ArizonanAnts
I am sorry to hear that I hope they do better! My queen I probably will release when her nuptial flight begins since she is lasius claviger I am getting ready for nuptial flights I also am keeping my eye out for prenolipsis imparis also cant wait till the camponotus, forelius, and
tetramorium nuptial flights occur I would really like to get some of those queens.
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:

Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

JustABitAntsy

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm

JustABitAntsy wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:54 pm
ArizonanAnts wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:32 pm
Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I hope you are all having a great 2020. Tell me how your guy's colonies are doing.

My forelius colony had a very bad start to 2020. 5 of my 10 ants died and I think the cause of it is a poisoned cricket. My dorymyrmex colony is doing horrible. Of the 2 nanitics both died :cry:. The queen looks like she gonna die soon also. Hopefully, your ants are doing better than mine are.

-ArizonanAnts
I am sorry to hear that I hope they do better! My queen I probably will release when her nuptial flight begins since she is lasius claviger I am getting ready for nuptial flights I also am keeping my eye out for prenolipsis imparis also cant wait till the camponotus, forelius, and
tetramorium nuptial flights occur I would really like to get some of those queens.
may this chat rest in peace :cry: :cry: :cry:
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:

Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

ArizonanAnts

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Maybe. Once nuptial flights are happening again it will start up again.
Keeper of
1 Forelius Pruinosus
Queen Name: Azucar Forelia
Founding Stage - 4 Workers, 18 Larvae.

1 Dorymyrmex Bicolor
Queen Name: Crazy Lola (R.I.P) :cry: :cry: :cry:

Join The Camponotus Crew
Join the Forelius Clan