Forelius Clan

Share your Ant Journals, Youtube Channels, and Blogs with the global ant community

Moderator: ooper01

JustABitAntsy
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65430Post JustABitAntsy
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 am

ArizonanAnts wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:50 pm
LasiusSapien wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:38 am
the anal gland.
lol :lol: :roll:

Thanks that was very imformative.
XD
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:

Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

LasiusSapien
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:37 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65433Post LasiusSapien
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am

JustABitAntsy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 am
ArizonanAnts wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:50 pm
LasiusSapien wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:38 am
the anal gland.
lol :lol: :roll:

Thanks that was very imformative.
XD
lol i know bugs got a thing about that place most that have some kind of chemical defence do it from there bums :lol:
1x Lasius Niger - early forging stage - 60-100 workers
1x Messor Barbarus - founding stage - <20 workers
1x Camponotus Turkestanus - claustral stage - 1 nanitic + brood
1x Odontoponera Transversa - semi-claustral stage - no eggs

Hawkeye
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm
Location: Almelo

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65435Post Hawkeye
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:35 am

ArizonanAnts wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:41 pm
JustABitAntsy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:55 pm
Hawkeye wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:12 am


Haha you old copycat! I hope your thread / clan will become just as active as the Camponotus Crew thread! :D
Hawkeye WAR!!!!!!!!! just kidding :lol:
lol. I just wanted to do something different since most people on the CC talk about campo ants so I made this so that people could talk about forelius ants. But like JustABitAntsy said... Hawkeye WAR!!! lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

You should join though ;)
Wait so I should join the War against Hawkeye or the Camponotus Crew? We would squash the Forelius Clan like a bug on a windshield :D :D :D
I'll just send out a couple of our (super) majors. Lol

Hawkeye
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm
Location: Almelo

BRING IT ON

Post: # 65439Post Hawkeye
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 am
Ask not what the Camponotus Crew can do for you...The time has come to gather our forces and face a common threat. Send forth your strongest (super) majors to aid in our quest for our rightful dominance on this forum.

The puny an treacherous Florelius Clan has declared war on our glorious collaboration of Carpenter keepers. They shall face the might and strength of our Camponotus Crew as they suffer their losses on the AC battlefield. Those little critters don't stand a chance against the massive mandibles of our colossal warriors. Together we will rise and obliterate these miniature excuses for ants!

All hail the Camponotus Crew!

:D

ArizonanAnts
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65441Post ArizonanAnts
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 am

Forelius Clan. (A.K.A. Me, since I am the only one with Forelius species) Assemble 100,000 troops to begin with!! If they destroy that send out the rest of the millions that we have (hinting that Forelius can have supermassive colonies. My neighborhood has a colony of more than 30 queens!). Build trenches, underground tunnels, and anything that will help with destroying the Campos. There young take too long to develop so we can overpower them! Wahahahahahaha!!!!

P.S. Anybody that wants to help is welcome :)
Keeper of
1 Forelius Pruinosus
Founding Stage - 8 Workers, 11 Pupae, tons of Brood!

1 Dorymyrmex Bicolor (Needs further ID)
Founding Stage - 2 Workers

Join The Camponotus Crew
Join the Forelius Clan

ArizonanAnts
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65442Post ArizonanAnts
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:51 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:35 am
ArizonanAnts wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:41 pm
JustABitAntsy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:55 pm


Hawkeye WAR!!!!!!!!! just kidding :lol:
lol. I just wanted to do something different since most people on the CC talk about campo ants so I made this so that people could talk about forelius ants. But like JustABitAntsy said... Hawkeye WAR!!! lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

You should join though ;)
Wait so I should join the War against Hawkeye or the Camponotus Crew? We would squash the Forelius Clan like a bug on a windshield :D :D :D
I'll just send out a couple of our (super) majors. Lol
You should join the Forelius Clan :)
Keeper of
1 Forelius Pruinosus
Founding Stage - 8 Workers, 11 Pupae, tons of Brood!

1 Dorymyrmex Bicolor (Needs further ID)
Founding Stage - 2 Workers

Join The Camponotus Crew
Join the Forelius Clan

JustABitAntsy
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Re: BRING IT ON

Post: # 65443Post JustABitAntsy
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am
Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 am
Ask not what the Camponotus Crew can do for you...The time has come to gather our forces and face a common threat. Send forth your strongest (super) majors to aid in our quest for our rightful dominance on this forum.

The puny an treacherous Florelius Clan has declared war on our glorious collaboration of Carpenter keepers. They shall face the might and strength of our Camponotus Crew as they suffer their losses on the AC battlefield. Those little critters don't stand a chance against the massive mandibles of our colossal warriors. Together we will rise and obliterate these miniature excuses for ants!

All hail the Camponotus Crew!

:D
Pulls out my only queen ant(of which I believe is a citronella queen of which I also think is a social parasite) I'ma bout to end this mans whole career lol
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:

Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

ArizonanAnts
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: BRING IT ON

Post: # 65448Post ArizonanAnts
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 pm

JustABitAntsy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am
Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 am
Ask not what the Camponotus Crew can do for you...The time has come to gather our forces and face a common threat. Send forth your strongest (super) majors to aid in our quest for our rightful dominance on this forum.

The puny an treacherous Florelius Clan has declared war on our glorious collaboration of Carpenter keepers. They shall face the might and strength of our Camponotus Crew as they suffer their losses on the AC battlefield. Those little critters don't stand a chance against the massive mandibles of our colossal warriors. Together we will rise and obliterate these miniature excuses for ants!

All hail the Camponotus Crew!

:D
Pulls out my only queen ant(of which I believe is a citronella queen of which I also think is a social parasite) I'ma bout to end this mans whole career lol
lol :o
Keeper of
1 Forelius Pruinosus
Founding Stage - 8 Workers, 11 Pupae, tons of Brood!

1 Dorymyrmex Bicolor (Needs further ID)
Founding Stage - 2 Workers

Join The Camponotus Crew
Join the Forelius Clan

ArizonanAnts
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65449Post ArizonanAnts
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:16 pm

We are just kidding about this right??
Keeper of
1 Forelius Pruinosus
Founding Stage - 8 Workers, 11 Pupae, tons of Brood!

1 Dorymyrmex Bicolor (Needs further ID)
Founding Stage - 2 Workers

Join The Camponotus Crew
Join the Forelius Clan

JustABitAntsy
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Re: Forelius Clan

Post: # 65451Post JustABitAntsy
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:20 pm

ArizonanAnts wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:16 pm
We are just kidding about this right??
I think so lol aren't we just gonna joke around saying our ants fight right? :lol:
New antkeeper in Virginia currently doesn’t have a colony plan to start next Spring :lol:

Join the Forelius Clan https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15975

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests