Messor 1st Egg

Discussions about the care and keeping of ants

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
KAMINOAN

Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 16292Post KAMINOAN
Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi guys my Messor barbarus caught on October 13th 2016 just started laying eggs today 23rd January 2017 and I saw her "pooping" out and grabbing the 1st one for this young queen. <3 :D :D

User avatar
larynx
Moderator
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Georgia USA

Re: Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 16296Post larynx
Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:02 pm

KAMINOAN wrote:Hi guys my Messor barbarus caught on October 13th 2016 just started laying eggs today 23rd January 2017 and I saw her "pooping" out and grabbing the 1st one for this young queen. <3 :D :D
Very cool. You should get a journal started and keep us updated with photos and such. Good luck. :D
Image
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer
Image

KAMINOAN

Re: Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 16404Post KAMINOAN
Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:01 pm

I've been tweeting about them and stuff and saving pictures. soon I made my website and blog a bit more. ;)

Serafine

Re: Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 16476Post Serafine
Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 am

larynx wrote:
KAMINOAN wrote:Hi guys my Messor barbarus caught on October 13th 2016 just started laying eggs today 23rd January 2017 and I saw her "pooping" out and grabbing the 1st one for this young queen. <3 :D :D
Very cool. You should get a journal started and keep us updated with photos and such. Good luck. :D
There's a journal corner in this forums?

Martialis
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 16490Post Martialis
Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 am

Serafine wrote:
larynx wrote:
KAMINOAN wrote:Hi guys my Messor barbarus caught on October 13th 2016 just started laying eggs today 23rd January 2017 and I saw her "pooping" out and grabbing the 1st one for this young queen. <3 :D :D
Very cool. You should get a journal started and keep us updated with photos and such. Good luck. :D
There's a journal corner in this forums?
Yep. http://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewforum.php?f=26
Keeper of

Selliing:

User avatar
ScaryBuh
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:04 am
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Messor 1st Egg

Post: # 17426Post ScaryBuh
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Heeey Kaminoan!
Congratulations!

My Messor has started laying eggs a month after yours. I have posted about it too.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests