Wont move

Discussions about the care and keeping of ants

Moderator: ooper01

Darkhero0987

Wont move

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 pm

My queen and her works wont move out of there test tube and its really dirty and low on water they have been in the dark and i have a light on them right now to try to get them to move but they seem to not be effected by the light I have no way to heat them to get them to try to move. they just seemed to have moved there garbage to the opening of the test tube
Founding:

Keeping

TheRealAntMan

Re: Wont move

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am

Give it a couple days. Ants know whats best for them. Its just a matter of time before they move and you won't even realize.
An ants' strength can be rivaled by few animals compared to relative body size.

Darkhero0987

Re: Wont move

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 am

TheRealAntMan wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am
Give it a couple days. Ants know whats best for them. Its just a matter of time before they move and you won't even realize.
Ya it seems they have not interest in moving so I may just wait about as they were there for 3 days so maybe it isnt dirty enough they werent pulling at the cotton or anything so maybe its fine the way it is Ill keep an eye on them and see how things go for now I think they are fine in there tube i looked up some things and it actually isnt as dirty as I thought they did bring some of the garbage to the mouth of the test tube so I was able to clean it out for them. Thanks for the help
Founding:

Keeping