Search found 224 matches
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:24 pm
- Forum: Ant Journals, Videos, and Blogs
- Topic: Tetramorium sp.E journal
- Replies: 31
- Views: 3501
Sorry for the photo my dad took it because I’m on vacation! Just last night I was looking at Pheidole queens and thinking “Hey these look like my tetramorium queen!” What size are Pheidole queens? There isn't an exact size for them but the average species size is about the same as the one you have ...
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 am
- Forum: AntsCanada Announcements, Promos, Contests, Events
- Topic: Reduced price - "scratch & dent" products
- Replies: 56
- Views: 21691
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:31 pm
- Forum: General Ant Talk
- Topic: general talk about our colonies
- Replies: 33
- Views: 8806
My tetramorium immagrans queen got her first workers! She got 8 workers in 4 days and has a bunch more brood. She will have a bunch more soon.
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 pm
- Forum: Ant Diet & Nutrition
- Topic: Question for idahoantgirl
- Replies: 3
- Views: 621
You said in several posts to buy live feeders and the freeze them. In that way taking one whenever my ants need protein. My question is: How long can be the crickets in the freezer until they spoil or get bad for ants? Not Idahoantgirl but keep them in there till you run out they don’t lose nutriti...
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:07 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: Should I get a heating cable?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 606