Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:22 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Camponotus Ant with Cut on Gaster!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 731
I have the same kind of problem and I’m too lazy to write a post, I had my queen in a glass test tube and while trying to transfer her it fell cracked and it cut the queen on her middle body and gasture. They were very small cuts but there was a liquid coming out of both of them but not a lot. I put...
- Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:14 am
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Help Identify Species
- Replies: 0
- Views: 256
I caught 2 queens that are VERY smal in length and they are a species of Solenopsis because I can tell by their body. It won’t let me take a picture of them but they look exactly like this:
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 pm
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: Someone help identify this Queen for me?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 429
So I live in Florida and a couple months ago was the time that tons of different species. I ended up catching a lot of new species I’ve never seen or heard of before but later found out what they were. All except these 4 queens. The queens look like they belong to a Solenopsis species and are a dark...