Search found 288 matches
- Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:37 pm
- Forum: Myrmecology, Laboratory/Field Work, Publications, Documentaries
- Topic: How to start studying Myrmecology
- Replies: 3
- Views: 753
You've already started.Learn as much as possible.Keeping ants will help with that
- Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:36 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: Is it true that ants can't see red light?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 728
It’s a myth. Insects can’t see the color red. That fact Has nothing to do with tinting light “red”. The film you use to cover your ants just dulls the light so it’s not as bright for the ants. You could also use blue, green, orange, black, ect film that would have the exact same effect. Red is the ...
- Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 pm
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: ID and possible thoughts on where from or what she was up to?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 151
Either Camponotus Pensllyvanicus Or Camponotus Modoc.Good Catch!