Search found 1381 matches
- Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:11 pm
- Forum: Formicariums and Ant Setups
- Topic: First time ant keeper, NEED HELP PLEASE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 46
Personally I would say that if you can afford AC products, they're well worth the investment. Hybrids are very inexpensive considering the quality and size.
- Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:41 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Ants moved into snail shell. Help!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 22
As long as you don't hydrate the snail shell, they won't like it. Let it dry out and always have the tube available nearby. Keep the tube dark and undisturbed. Also make sure you are using the drinking straw method with your tube so you have an appropriately sized opening. Never try to move them man...