Search found 1371 matches
- Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:47 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: A accidentally problem
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19
I mean never move the eggs with something like a toothpick or anything like that. You can move the test tube, but it sounds like she is already in a dark quiet place.
- Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: Need adivce what to do with colony
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15
It's legal. Just saying. As long as it's not against the law than the "ethical" portion is not for anyone but you to decide.
- Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:31 am
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Identify this queen
- Replies: 21
- Views: 224
No definetly not. I did a little google search... possibly Monomorium algiricum? I'm not super gifted in ID's yet tho What is it that makes you say this is not a tetramorium? Trying to learn ;) i am very very new to ant keeping so specifics will be lost on me, but not new to taxonomy (i use taxonom...