Search found 1480 matches
- Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:32 am
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Mysterious Shower Ant
- Replies: 9
- Views: 60
Not sure about the species, but it looks like a fully claustral queen. You should try to move her into a dark, proper test tube setup. If you can't get your hands on a test tube, try a local flower shop and ask for water piks. They are used for individual flowers and can work fine. Since she appears...
- Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:28 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: BRAND NEW, Lasius alienus Queen in Tube
- Replies: 4
- Views: 48
Make sure you have them in an outworld with the drinking straw method. They need food. Yeah I would hibernate them in the tube if i were you. Also I wouldn't reccomend moving them into an uncle milton farm. They just aren't suited for long living colonies. If you can get a hybrid nest that would be ...
- Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:52 pm
- Forum: Ant Keeping for Beginners
- Topic: Queen stopped taking care of her eggs a week after being caught, why?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 90
What do you mean by "stopped tending to them?"