no, you dilute it in water
Search found 1133 matches
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:23 am
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: ant questons for beginers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14
people's posts will be seen better if they post separately, and there will be more room to have continued discussions without other questions being asked in the middle.
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:19 am
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: Where is Administration forum.AntsCanada.com ??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 pm
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Queen identification
- Replies: 15
- Views: 96
Well this is only my first year of actually keeping ants as well, so personally i don't have a lot of tips for you yet ;) One thing i have noticed though with my own queens is that they are really happy if you give them a tiny drop of honey after they've been in their setup for a couple of days. I ...
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:10 pm
- Forum: Ant Keeping for Beginners
- Topic: Considering Getting Into the Hobby
- Replies: 2
- Views: 60
So keeping ants is something I've just recently began considering, I am still very early in the research portion of making this decision; I don't like to go into any new hobby unprepared for the work, money, and time involved in maintaining it (especially when that hobby involves living creatures)....
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Camponotus Trouble
- Replies: 6
- Views: 64
For camponotus, you do not need to feed them, and doing so will stress her out more. Camponotus are extremely susceptible to stress, so really the very best thing you cal do for her is to not even check on her for a month. She is not eating her eggs out of hunger, only stress.