Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 pm
- Forum: AntsCanada Announcements, Promos, Contests, Events
- Topic: AntsCanada ANT FLAG CONTEST (2 yr Anniversary of ACAF)
- Replies: 722
- Views: 68849
- Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm
- Forum: Ant Diet & Nutrition
- Topic: wild caught colonies - not eating
- Replies: 1
- Views: 289
It is normal for the first few days for wild caught colonies to do that because of stress in a new setup. This should change after a few days, the food you're giving them is good but variate it to see if they take to it because they might not want meal worms.
- Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:42 pm
- Forum: Ant Keeping for Beginners
- Topic: Tetramorium Queens caught!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 782
Tetromorium colonies usually start up fast. My colony of them took at least 4 and a half months before I moved them into a formicarium and by then they had at least 40-50 workers.