Search found 741 matches
- Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:40 am
- Forum: Ant Journals, Videos, and Blogs
- Topic: AM1C39's Journal (many colonies)
- Replies: 35
- Views: 3151
The miniature military is producing alates! And my YouTube channel now has 5 videos and the next one should be out some time today.
- Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:56 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Encouraging the development of alates and super majors
- Replies: 4
- Views: 97
You can give them a heating cable and feed them a lot more.
- Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:54 am
- Forum: Ant FAQ
- Topic: New to ant keeping - Rhytidoponera metallica
- Replies: 8
- Views: 596
if they do a full move they will take all their brood with them and you should just move them into another test tube set up.
- Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:14 pm
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: Should I give my newly caught queen a tiny drop of honey?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 98
You can give her a tiny tiny drop of honey now and then not feed her until her first worker arrives.