Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 am
- Forum: Nuptial Flight Schedules and Sightings
- Topic: Ants in Florida
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2085
Last year, Campos flew around April/May, and at night. They love lights, and overnight sprinkler systems. I caught 30+ one night at a Best Buy parking lot.
- Fri May 20, 2016 12:31 pm
- Forum: The GAN Project (Global Ant Nursery)
- Topic: How much do you Gan Farmers out there sell your queens for?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1516
I have a large amount of queens ready to go, just waiting on workers ( anyday now). I plan on $30, plus reasonable travel. I've found a few that I plan on keeping, and if I can trade time in finding queens for money I'll spend for hybrid nests, I'll be happy.
- Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 am
- Forum: New Forum Members
- Topic: Hello from Central Florida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 929
I'm in the research faze, but looking forward to gathering Queens in the next couple of weeks. Anyone have any info, or a place to forecast nuptial flights? I'm a little north of Tampa.