Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:47 am
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: Worried about my queen! Help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 888
I recently obtained a Queen black carpenter ant. I have recently noticed that she is constantly pacing the test tube housing I have her in, and she just cannot get comfortable. I have had her for about 8 days. Any suggestions? I am so worried about her.
- Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Sick Queen carpenter Ant
- Replies: 2
- Views: 263
Hey guys! I am new to the forums, and I am liking it so far! I have had my queen carpenter ant for about 6 months and things have gone smoothly. But recently, my queen ant has been acting tired, and I sometimes find her curled up. Strangely her brood don’t seem to be paying attention to her. Please ...