Woah! Tyhats one HUGE Queen. Jelly. Good luck
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:38 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Heating Cable/test tube/ AC Test tube rack set up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 73
Hi everyone. I have the AC test tube rack. I'm wondering if the test tubes should have the 'waterside' of the test tube on the cable side or opposite with the ant closer to cable? One would heat the water and one would heat the air basically. Any thoughts help.
- Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:14 pm
- Forum: Ant Keeping for Beginners
- Topic: Canadian Anters Queen Request
- Replies: 0
- Views: 74
Hello, I'm looking for a tetramorium queen. They don't fly in my area. I'm hoping some canadian anters out there wouldn't mind putting a queen or two into some test tubes and mail them to me? I'd pay for the troubles of course. They should be flying very soon. I've posted this request on another sit...