Search found 13 matches
- Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:22 am
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: is my camponotus queen dead?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1295
If you put her on a leaf in the outworld id say the worker is trying to lead her back home. She'll clean herself along with the her workers.
- Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:18 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: 2 queens vs 1 queen colonies. Friend or foe?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 329
I have caught a wild colony of Lasius neoniger. With multiple queens. And a second colony with a single queen. Any chance i could join these colonies or will they fight? And if so how?
- Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:18 pm
- Forum: Formicariums and Ant Setups
- Topic: First year Camponotus formicarium
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1576
my first outworld for a fledgling colony is an AC test tube portal. the outworld doesn't need to be big at that stage and i find the removable plugs make putting in food items a breeze while keeping the ants inside