Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:50 am
- Forum: Ant Keeping for Beginners
- Topic: My queen ant died and 50 workers are still alive what happen next?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 69
So basically I hibernated my ants (lasius niger) and took them out the fridge last week and about 2/3 weeks ago the queen was fine and she seemed dead couple days ago. Now I know for sure shes dead as for some reason i guess her workers while trying to move her around ripped her to pieces i can see ...
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:22 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: I think my queen died during hibernation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 61
Hello so I bough a queen lasius niger in about September and hibernated her from like November until now in my fridge. Up until 2 weeks ago everything was fine and she was moving a bit and was alive. However now she doesn’t seem to be alive she has her mandibles open and her legs are spread apart. B...