Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:03 am
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Queen Ant Identification Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 131
My friend gave me a laying queen this last week. I could use some help identifying what the queen is. She was collected during a nuptual flight in Mountain Home Idaho. http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah164/Br00t4L17y/IMG_2755_zpscxzxoege.jpg http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah164/Br00t4L17y/I...
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:29 pm
- Forum: The GAN Project (Global Ant Nursery)
- Topic: Would anyone in the Boise Idaho area like to purchase ants?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 782
I recently captured a lot of tetramorium queens who have begun laying (I have seven, at least four are laying). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them on the GAN project once they have workers... Just let me know if you are in the area and would like to buy them. I will also p...
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:34 am
- Forum: Nuptial Flight Schedules and Sightings
- Topic: Ants in Idaho (USA)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1183
Since this is a pretty active thread of Idahoans, I figure one of you could help point me in the right direction. I used to keep ants when I was younger, but never had a queen, so the colony was only ever a handful of worker ants that died eventually. I told my wife before we got married that I woul...