Search found 777 matches
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:18 am
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: Camponotus Eggs not hatching
- Replies: 8
- Views: 81
it could be your checking on her too much just leave her alone in a dark place for a week and then check.
really carpenter ants are one of my favorite because you do nothing at this stage. don't feed her don't disturb her. really just shove them in a drawer and look at them once a week to make sure everything is fine. you should have workers in about 1 month.
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:29 pm
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: How large can a Lasius colony get?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 37
actually i just looked for some answers and found that most lasius Niger colonies are 7,000 workers but in captivity they can get up to 40,000. of course lasius Niger is not in america so other species could be different. even then i can't find info on lasius neoniger so maybe you could find out if ...