Hello from Russia!

Meet and Greet for New Members

Moderator: ooper01

jsCoder

Hello from Russia!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm

For a long time looking channel AntsCanada, but newly find this forum :) I engage in keeping ants around one year, for this time i kept several species, for example: lasius niger, lasius flavus, messor structor, c. herculianus and so on. In Russia us called the "mirmikipery", so hello mirmikipery!
ps. a few photos a queen temnothorax sp.
pss. sorry for my english language, i started to learning this language.

JPSMedeiros

Re: Hello from Russia!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Welcome :D :D

Serafine

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 am

Welcome! =)
jsCoder wrote:In Russia us called the "mirmikipery", so hello mirmikipery!
Ha, this is awesome. I had Russian in school for 2 years (a long time ago) and instantly recognized what you did there. I may not be able to really talk in Russian anymore but I can still spot it's grammatical features =)
jsCoder wrote:pss. sorry for my english language, i started to learning this language.
Don't let this stop you. The good thing about the internet is you don't have to be perfect as long as people can understand you, especially when you talk with people about a niche hobby. (And since there are a lot of non-english native speakers around in the internet (especially on niche hobby pages) people are quite used to odd grammar) =)

jsCoder

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 am

Serafine wrote: especially when you talk with people about a niche hobby.
I agree with you! English language unite people from all over the world, it is opening new opportunities, it's cool!