book order

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

nightxwolf88

book order

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 pm

I ordered the eBook earlier but instead of getting a download link my order was just put on hold why is that

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: book order

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 pm

nightxwolf88 wrote:I ordered the eBook earlier but instead of getting a download link my order was just put on hold why is that
I will bring this to the attention of Mikey and his partner.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:03 pm

nightxwolf88 wrote:I ordered the eBook earlier but instead of getting a download link my order was just put on hold why is that
Hello, sorry you were having trouble. Just email me and I can send it to you. Info@AntsCanada.com
Ant Love Forever.

nightxwolf88

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you guys so much for the prompt response IM just really excited to read the book :D

larynx

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 pm

nightxwolf88 wrote:Thank you guys so much for the prompt response IM just really excited to read the book :D
Just wait till you get it. Its a very awesome book, indeed, and holds so much info. definitely the most helpful thing i have thus far. :)
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

nightxwolf88

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Mikey h as done an amazing job with everything I have seen thus far. I can thank him completely for the amount I have learned in just my first couple months i couldn't imagine this book being anything short of awesome! I can also thank you and the rest of the AntsCanada forum community for kindling such and interest in ants for me and all the help with Ids and ifo you guys provide.

nightxwolf88

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:06 pm

AntsCanada wrote:
Hello, sorry you were having trouble. Just email me and I can send it to you. Info@AntsCanada.com
Ok I sent an email I hope I can get and read the book tomorrow :D

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:13 pm

larynx wrote:
nightxwolf88 wrote:Thank you guys so much for the prompt response IM just really excited to read the book :D
Just wait till you get it. Its a very awesome book, indeed, and holds so much info. definitely the most helpful thing i have thus far. :)
Not true! You have us at AntsCanada Ants Forums! :D
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:

larynx

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:33 pm

MadVampy wrote:
larynx wrote:
Not true! You have us at AntsCanada Ants Forums! :D
lol. but you guys aren't "things". your "comrades". :D
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:12 pm

I am a "Thing"........ Some THING special! Well thats what my Mom use to say! LMAO
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin