Order processing

Questions and discussion about the website, shipping and handling, and the payment & product ordering process.

Moderator: ooper01

Shiria13

Order processing

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 pm

How long does it usually take for an order to process? It's been processing for 5 days and I've had no contact from anybody about whether it's shipped, or if it's out of stock, or anything.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: Order processing

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:24 am

Shiria13 wrote:How long does it usually take for an order to process? It's been processing for 5 days and I've had no contact from anybody about whether it's shipped, or if it's out of stock, or anything.
I have sent an email to Mikey and his Partner. You should have a response shortly.
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Order processing

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 am

Shiria13 wrote:How long does it usually take for an order to process? It's been processing for 5 days and I've had no contact from anybody about whether it's shipped, or if it's out of stock, or anything.
Orders can take up to 2 weeks to ship, especially during periods of high volume orders. High volume periods are April - August. The web store indicate that orders may take up to 2 weeks as well. Thanks for your patience!! ;)
~ ooper

Forum Moderator