GRAND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large

Announcements and discussion on upcoming store promos, contest, events, etc.

Moderator: ooper01

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

GRAND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 pm

The time has come to announce the winner of the ACAF "What Is Ant Love" Contest. Watch this video to find out:

Please be kind and a good sport: please feel free to congratulate our winner. :D

There were just so many amazing entries, so the ACAF team decided to give out prizes to a set of "finalists" who were part of our top picks. Congratulations, to the following finalists (listed here in no particular order) who win a free Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook! If you see your name here please PM me with your email so we can send you your prize!

page 22 - clawpm
page 19 - allyoutoo
page 16 - scaredprey
page 14 - radiation91
page 5 - raxsoller
page 25 - CozierLobster
page 27 - Antatix
Pg 6 - bensonarcenas
Pg 14 - BeholdAProphet
Pg 13 - augu1419
Pg 22 - ClawPM
Pg 23 - Will with ants
pg 24 - vhindominguez2
Pg 6 - Benson Arcenas

Thanks, everyone for participating in this contest. You all gave some really great answers that made us laugh, tear, say "wow", and even scratch our heads in confusion. LOL! Welcome everyone to ACAF, and stay tuned for our next game/contest here at ACAF soon!

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: GRAND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Yes I would like to Congratulation the winner of the contest and all the runners up! Man we had a hard time choosing a winner! They all were great entries! But alas there can only be one winner. :( BUT like Mikey said don't give up! We'll be having other contests too! Also Congrats to the runners up!
Keep posting to the forums! I and others are learning a lot from your posts!

Again thanks to everyone!
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

larynx

Re: GRAND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The ACAF "WHAT IS ANT LOVE?" Contest | FREE Omni Nest Large

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 pm

grats
Forum Moderator
AntsCanada GAN Farmer

WillWithAnts

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Awesome! Congrats to the winner and I am honored to be a runner up! But... I already have the handbook. :lol: Am I out of luck?

StrawHat

Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Congrats, and great job to everyone who participated in the contest, keep up the ant love! :D

raxsoller

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 pm

congrats to all! I' ve already have the handbook but I format my card.huhu. so glad to have it again. thanks.