empire of the undergrowth

General Off Topic Chat and Discussions

Moderator: ooper01

aceruxer

empire of the undergrowth

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:43 am

Cool new game I found has anybody else got to check it out it's about ants look it up let me know

Mowteam

Re: empire of the undergrowth

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 pm

What is it called?

Fulkol

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Mowteam wrote:What is it called?
It's the title

I'm looking into it as I've been searching for an "ant" game, thanks for the info Op :)

Martialis

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Empires of the Undergrowth is pretty fun. The kickstarter ended last year, the rewards are coming this month.
Keeper of

Selliing:

aceruxer

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

I love sim ant I play it all the time and this game is looking good so far

Serafine

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Their waypoint system in the newest version breaks the game a bit (the ants react way too slow to deal with large enemy blobs), I hope the next version will fix this.
And I'd really love to see the surface mechanics.

Festemoniko

Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:28 am

Wow, thats really interesting game. I was playing it at 2017 when game just released, nice managment game.
Check this totally https://*** SPAM ***-ca.com/*** SPAM ***/paysafe - on our website you can read trusted information and then chioose *** SPAM *** to play in

ThatAntGuy10

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:09 pm

I had the exact same question when trying to download it with only 2 volts of brainpower, but to install it you need to have a windows 10, PC, Mac, or Linux, and install Steam off the steam website. Then, buy the game off the .exe for $20 US. I am absolutely positive that someone came through this forum to find out how to download the game, so here it is. Also, 9 out of 10 game. It's amazing! Awesome lighting, not to mention cool game mechanics. The Devs are amazing and the YouTube coverage of it is not disappointing. I recommend TheGamingBeaver BTW. If you have twenty dollars, a PC, a bored mindset, and an interest in ants, then get this game. Period.
Currently owning: two 5-month-old Tetramorium immigrans ant queens found 22/6/21

DeepArch

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:14 am

ThatAntGuy10 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:09 pm
but to install it you need to have a windows 10, PC, Mac, or Linux, and install Steam off the steam website
Yes, this game is interesting, but the campaign is just too short and the UI is old-ish. I do, however, miss his hilarious mad scientist laugh, lol. And as for installing the game, you don't need Steam for it (it's not only a hassle to install the game with a steam client, but it also wastes a lot of storage space :P). Just go to the GOG website, register, and buy it there. 

Step: Let's think that you're already logged in to your acc. ;) :arrow:
(This tutorial is for people who need it. :roll: :!:)
  1. Click/Hover your mouse over the user profile picture or the arrow on the right of PFP/Username. (A dropdown menu will appear)
  2. Click Games,
  3. Locate "Empires of the Undergrowth" and click it.
  4. Then, scroll down a bit, and click "Download Offline Backup Game Installer"
  5. Download EVERY parts of the game.
See the gif for detailed instruction: :?

Credit: the gif is from the GOG support center > downloads & installing > general information.

AntsLuxembourg

Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:33 am

Since everything seems to be covered I will lock this topic. ;)
Doing some proper research is the best way to start an antcolony.

Need help or want to help? https://forum.AntsCanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18153#p70566

Currently not keeping any ants anymore.