New video?

General discussions about ants

Moderator: ooper01

Mauritaniants

New video?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 am

It is almost the end of the first week of the month and there are still no new video upload in the AntsCanada YouTube channel :o :cry:
I need my ant video fix.

MadVampy
Main Forum Admin

Re: New video?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:34 am

Mikey is working on it, he is also going to include the winner of the "Ant Love" contest.
Patience is a virtue we can learn from our ants. :)
MadVampy

Head Forum Admin
Name is also Mike but please don't confuse me with Mikey Bustos, two different people. :lol:
Keeper of Solenopsis Ants. :twisted:

formica123

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am

Booooooo!! We need a new video!! :lol: :lol:
Lol in all seriousness it has been 5 days... But ill keep waiting :roll: ;)

antscanada
Main Forum Admin

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:29 am

Hi guys, just editing this week's video right now. I wanted to wait until we had our winner before uploading the video so we could make the grand reveal on the Youtube channel. Great news is, along with the grand winner we have chosen 15 finalists to win a FREE Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook. There were just so many great entries!

Hang tight for the video soon!

Mikey
Ant Love Forever.

formica123

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:14 am

AntsCanada wrote:Hi guys, just editing this week's video right now. I wanted to wait until we had our winner before uploading the video so we could make the grand reveal on the Youtube channel. Great news is, along with the grand winner we have chosen 15 finalists to win a FREE Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook. There were just so many great entries!
Yay!!
Will it be up by tonight do you think?
Im sooooo excited!!! I dont even know why because i probably never even came in the top 50 lol

Mikey

formica123

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:22 am

AntsCanada wrote:Hi guys, just editing this week's video right now. I wanted to wait until we had our winner before uploading the video so we could make the grand reveal on the Youtube channel. Great news is, along with the grand winner we have chosen 15 finalists to win a FREE Ultimate Ant Keeping Handbook. There were just so many great entries!

Mikey
Will you be announcing the winners on the forum too?

Mauritaniants

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:36 am

Mikey
Awesome!
Can't wait :)

GriffinAnt

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:48 am

omg and prasie to the ant gods this is gona be a cool vid so looking forward to it as i to need my vid fix. btw anyone know whats up with britanna ants at the mo?

formica123

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am

GriffinAnt wrote:omg and prasie to the ant gods this is gona be a cool vid so looking forward to it as i to need my vid fix. btw anyone know whats up with britanna ants at the mo?
Britannic Antstore?
Theyve let us down again :/ Just not uploading vids because theyre lazy i guess

GriffinAnt

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:16 am

yep rgr ur last , he no posted a vid for a mth now and i cant raise him by fone.