It's raining in (northern)Nevada,out of month queens?

General discussions about ants

Moderator: ooper01

Theantguy13

Re: It's raining in (northern)Nevada,out of month queens?

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Antcrisp wrote:I live in Las vegas,no ant activity here. Its starting to get more chilly now,its 74 and with wonds im starting to lose hope now,everyday im going out to diffrent parts of city and desert and nothing. Have no other choice but to wait untill next year :cry:. Im willing to pay for a queen if i ever come across someone selling one lol.
If ur still looking for queens I have multiple solenopsis xyloni queens Im willing to sell and Im joining the GAN project soon. The solenopsis xyloni queens will not be on the GAN project until they get workers though, but they all have brood in the egg form and are close to larvae.

Antcrisp

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Theantguy13 wrote:
Antcrisp wrote:I live in Las vegas,no ant activity here. Its starting to get more chilly now,its 74 and with wonds im starting to lose hope now,everyday im going out to diffrent parts of city and desert and nothing. Have no other choice but to wait untill next year :cry:. Im willing to pay for a queen if i ever come across someone selling one lol.
If ur still looking for queens I have multiple solenopsis xyloni queens Im willing to sell and Im joining the GAN project soon. The solenopsis xyloni queens will not be on the GAN project until they get workers though, but they all have brood in the egg form and are close to larvae.

Yes im intresting! Vl

Theantguy13

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Okedoke well two have larvae now a ill join soon.