So. Cal anters be on the lookout!

General discussions about ants

Moderator: ooper01

Post Reply
User avatar
Theantguy13
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Riverside county CA

So. Cal anters be on the lookout!

Post: # 11586Post Theantguy13
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 pm

I live in riverside county CA and it is pouring.
I also saw some colonies widening tunnels before the rain started. Be on the lookout for queens!
Proud owner of 3 beautiful cats, a loving Siberian husky, and a varying amount of ants.

My ant queens still founding a colony:
Solenopsis Molesta
My ant colonies:
Solenopsis Xyloni

User avatar
FarrAnts
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:20 am
Location: Minot Air Force Base North Dakota

Re: So. Cal anters be on the lookout!

Post: # 29051Post FarrAnts
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Theantguy13 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 pm
I live in riverside county CA and it is pouring.
I also saw some colonies widening tunnels before the rain started. Be on the lookout for queens!
I like huskies
Ball is life... Ants included.

idahoantgirl
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 am
Location: Idaho, USA

Re: So. Cal anters be on the lookout!

Post: # 29086Post idahoantgirl
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 pm

FarrAnts wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Theantguy13 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 pm
I live in riverside county CA and it is pouring.
I also saw some colonies widening tunnels before the rain started. Be on the lookout for queens!
I like huskies
please don't reply with useless spam.
Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

Keeper of Tetramorium Immigrans, Lasius Neoniger

User avatar
FarrAnts
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:20 am
Location: Minot Air Force Base North Dakota

Re: So. Cal anters be on the lookout!

Post: # 29123Post FarrAnts
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:22 pm

idahoantgirl wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 pm
FarrAnts wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Theantguy13 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 pm
I live in riverside county CA and it is pouring.
I also saw some colonies widening tunnels before the rain started. Be on the lookout for queens!
I like huskies
please don't reply with useless spam.
What harm does it do? And it isn't useless, we both like huskies, if you read his signature.
Ball is life... Ants included.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest